An important part of the air purification system, a UV bulb destroys germs and bacteria.
- UV reduces the growth of odour-causing microbes on the surface of the air purifier filter**
- Microscopic airborne organisms get trapped in air filters, which could multiply if left untreated**
- When bacteria, viruses, and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting**
- Indicator light on the air purifier glows red when it’s time to replace the bulb**
- Compatible with TruSens Z3000 Air Purifier**