In charge of the larger rooms in your home, this air purifier is designed for areas up to 750 sq.ft. The Standard Filter bundle ensures you have replacement filters on hand to keep your purifier performing at its best. The average replacement timeline is 3-4 months for the carbon filter and 12-15 months for the HEPA drum filter.
- Bundle includes: TruSens Air Purifier, Large, with Air Quality Monitor, Z-3000; DuPont Standard HEPA Filter for TruSens Large Air Purifier; and DuPont Replacement Carbon for Standard Large HEPA Filter, 3 Pack
- SensorPod Air Quality Monitor: Remote sensing has been proven to provide better overall air quality readings than in-unit air purifier sensors. An air purifier with a separate sensor detects pollutants across the room, not just by the purifier. Place the remote SensorPod across the room from the air purifier to optimize clean air delivery throughout your space. The purifier automatically adjusts fan speed in response to the SensorPod air quality readings.
- DuPont HEPA Filtration: Improve air quality in your personal space with 360 degree DuPont HEPA filtration combined with the power of ultraviolet (UV-C) light. The filter helps capture airborne viruses, allergens and certain VOC gases from all directions. The UV-C light kills germs and bacteria trapped in the filter.
- PureDirect Technology: Cleaner air everywhere. PureDirect technology uses two airflow streams to distribute air more comfortably. Bi-directional airflow delivers purified air effectively throughout a room, and in some cases, has proven to be up to 24% more efficient than traditional air purifiers with vertical airflow.
- Standard HEPA all-in-one filter system combines HEPA with activated carbon and a separate washable prefilter. This combination filter has been engineered to capture microscopic particles, allergens and volatile organic components (VOC’s), and odorous gases.
- The activated carbon layer removes certain gases and odors from the air. Replacement carbon pack includes 3 filters.