In charge of the larger rooms in your home, this Smart Air Purifier is designed for areas up to 750 sq.ft. The Standard Filter bundle ensures you have replacement filters on hand to keep your purifier performing at its best. The average replacement timeline is 3-4 months for the carbon filter and 12-15 months for the HEPA drum filter. The Z-3500 Smart Air Purifier is compatible with the TruSens Smart App so can know the quality of your indoor and outdoor air in real-time.
- Bundle includes: TruSens Smart Air Purifier, Large, with Air Quality Monitor, Z-3500; DuPont Standard HEPA Filter for TruSens Large Air Purifier; and DuPont Replacement Carbon for Standard Large HEPA Filter, 3 Pack
- Enhanced SensorPod Air Quality Monitor: Remote sensing provides detailed and accurate readings of the air quality in a room. SensorPod detects smaller particles that can be inhaled and get into your lungs and bloodstream (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10) as well as smoke, certain VOCs (formaldehyde, paint fumes) and odors. The enhanced SensorPod takes air quality readings and communicates them back to the air purifier. A color-coded illuminated ring on the purifier communicates good, moderate, or poor air quality.
- DuPont HEPA Filtration: Improve air quality in your personal space with 360 degree DuPont HEPA filtration combined with the power of ultraviolet (UV-C) light. The filter helps capture airborne viruses, allergens and certain VOC gases from all directions. The UV-C light kills germs and bacteria trapped in the filter.
- TruSens Smart App: Take control of your air from anywhere in the world. With the TruSens App, know your indoor and outdoor air quality in real-time. Track your AQI (Air Quality Index) history, set up schedule, get replacement reminders for your filter and UV-C bulb from your app. The Wi-Fi® enabled TruSens Smart Air Purifier works with Alexa voice commands.
- PureDirect Technology: Cleaner air everywhere. PureDirect technology uses two airflow streams to distribute air more comfortably. Bi-directional airflow delivers purified air effectively throughout a room, and in some cases, has proven to be up to 24% more efficient than traditional air purifiers with vertical airflow.
- Standard HEPA all-in-one filter system combines HEPA with activated carbon and a separate washable prefilter. This combination filter has been engineered to capture microscopic particles, allergens and volatile organic components (VOC’s), and odorous gases.
- The activated carbon layer removes certain gases and odors from the air. Replacement carbon pack includes 3 filters.