All-in-one filter system combines HEPA with activated carbon and a separate washable prefilter. This combination filter has been engineered to capture microscopic particles, allergens and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), and odorous gases.
- The filter is at the core of purifying your air. Filter replacement is essential for your purifier to perform at its best.
- 360 degree filtration draws in air from all directions, collecting pollutants from around the room that may affect allergy and symptoms
- Washable prefilter offers the first level of defense against dust and pet hair. Handwash with mild soap as needed.
- Carbon filter captures odors and certain gasses. Replace every 3 months.
- True HEPA filter removes pollutants as small as 0.3 microns – that’s roughly 30 times smaller than a strand of hair. Replace every 12 - 15 months (depending on usage).
- Change indicator light is displayed on your air purifier when filters need to be replaced. Compatible with all TruSens Large Air Purifiers.